1. God: There is one God1, who is infinitely perfect2, existing eternally in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit3.
2. Jesus: Jesus Christ is true God and true man4. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary5. He died upon the cross, the Just for the unjust, as a substitutionary sacrifice, and all who believe in Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood. He arose from the dead according to the Scriptures6. He is now at the right hand of the Majesty on High as our great High Priest7. He will come again to establish His kingdom of righteousness and peace8.
3. Holy Spirit: The Holy Spirit is a divine Person, sent to indwell9, guide, teach end empower the believer, and to convince the world of sin, of righteousness and of judgment10.
4. Bible: The Old and New Testaments inerrant as originally given were verbally inspired by God and are a complete revelation of His will for salvation of people. They constitute the divine and only rule of Christian faith and practice11.
5. Sin: Humankind, originally created in the image and likeness of God12, fell through disobedience, incurring thereby both physical and spiritual death. All people are born with a sinful nature, are separated from the life of God and can be saved only through the atoning work of the Lord Jesus Christ13. The destiny of the impenitent and unbelieving is existence forever in conscious torment, but that of the believer is everlasting joy and bliss14.
6. Freedom from Sin: Salvation has been provided only through Jesus Christ. Those who repent and believe in Him are united with Christ through the Holy Spirit and are thereby regenerated (born again), justified, sanctified and granted the gift of eternal life as adopted children of God15.
7. Christian Living: It is the will of God that in union with Christ each believer should be sanctified thoroughly16 thereby being separated from sin and the world and fully dedicated to God, receiving power for holy living and sacrificial and effective service toward completion of Christ’s commission17. This is accomplished through being filled with the Holy Spirit which is both a distinct event and progressive experience in the life of the believer18.
8. Healing: Provision is made in the redemptive work of the Lord Jesus Christ for the healing of the mortal body. Prayer for the sick and anointing with oil as taught in the Scriptures are privileges for the Church in this present age19.
9. Church: The universal Church, of which is the Head, consists of all those who believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, are redeemed through His blood, regenerated by the Holy Spirit, and commissioned by Christ to go into the world as a witness, preaching the Gospel to all nations20.
The local church, the visible expression of the universal Church, is a body of believers in Christ who are joined together to worship God, to observe the ordinances of Baptism and the Lord’s Supper, to pray, to be edified through the word of God, to fellowship and to testify in word and deed to the good news of salvation both locally and globally. The local church entered into relationships with other like-minded churches for accountability, encouragement and mission21.
10. Life After Death: There shall be a bodily resurrection of the just and of the unjust; for the former, a resurrection unto life22; for the latter, a resurrection unto judgment23.
11. Second Coming of Christ: The second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ in imminent and will be personal and visible24. As the believer’s blessed hope, this vital truth is an incentive for holy living and sacrificial service toward the completion of Christ’s commission25.
1 - Isa. 44:6; 45:5-6
2- Matt. 5:48; Deuteronomy 32:4
3 - Matt. 3:16-17, 28:1
4 - Phil. 2:6-11, Heb. 2:14-18, Col. 2:9
5 - Matt. 1:18, Luke 1:35
6 - 1 Cor. 15:3-5, 1 John 2:2, Acts 13:39
7 - Heb 4:14-15; 9:24-28
8 - Matt. 25:31-34, Acts 1:11
9 - John 14:16-17
10 - John 16:7-11, 1 Cor. 2:10-12
11 - 2 Tim 3:16, 2 Peter 1:20-21
12 - Gen. 1:27
13 - Rom. 8:8, 1 John 2:2
14 - Matt. 25:41-46, 2 Thes. 1:7-10
15 - Titus 3:5-7, Acts 2:38, John 1:12, 1 Cor 6:11
16 - 1Thes 5:23
17 - Acts 1-8
18 - Rom. 12:1-2, Gal. 5:16-25
19 - Matt. 8:16-17, James 5:13-16
20 - Eph 3:6-12; 1:22-23
21 - Acts 2:41-47, Heb. 10:25, Matt 28:19-20, Acts 1:8; 11:19-30; 15
22 - 1 Cor. 15:20-23
23 - 2 Thes. 1:7-10
24 - 1 Thes. 4:13-17
25 - 1 Cor. 1:7, Titus 2:11-14, Matt. 24:14; 28:18-20